Monday, October 13, 2008

...

...I am so tired today. My wonderful, crazy-filled weekend has caught up to me. Blech. On the plus side, I did just finish a Spanish quiz in 15 minutes, because I'm awesome. AND i'm fairly caught up on homework so I don't really have to do any homework today, also because I'm awesome.
The girl next to me is looking at photos on the computer, and unexplicably, I keep looking over there. I think I'm weirding her out.
Has anyone seen the lineup for movies this fall? all i can say is Yippee!! or i guess I could also say YAYYY!! "Holla!" might also be appropriate. There are some truly fantastic looking movies coming out, AND i just found out that Leatherheads came out on DVD last month! So much goodness, I don't know what to do with myself! Except maybe stop by the movie store tonight!
Oh, and I hope everyone notices that I added new music to my playlist, and I finally uploaded the 500 pictures on my camera, so yesterday was productive. Yes, I do qualify doing these things as actually accomplishing something.
I think it's time to go get some caffeine. at least i ALMOST made it to noon without it.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Brianna, It is always great to read what you have written because it is like a scoop of all that is you. Just plain wonderful!! LoveYa!