Monday, September 22, 2008

Joining the 21st Century, folks!

Reasons I finally decided to join the masses and start a blog.

1. Everybody and their brother has one. And by everyone and their brother, I really mean two of my sisters and my brother in law, so I thought I'd join them.

2. I want to share the inner workings of my extraordinarily creative, on-par-with-Plato-philosophically brilliant mind with the world. I'm pretty sure that this will be the start of a future filled with many award-winning works and quite possibly saving the world. I'm looking forward to it.

3. This is one more tool to further my efforts at becoming the worst homework-procrastinator in the world. By the worst, I really mean the best.

4. Really, though, I like to write. I like people to read what I write. I like people to like what they read when they read what I write. So I'm hoping that blogging will allow me to freely write what I want, and for you to read what I write and then tell me nice things about it. :D

No comments: