Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All sorts of random goodness

Today is a miserably gray, cold day. I have a crap ton of homework to do, a shift in the writing lab ahead of me and not enough change for a soda. But I'm in a fantastic mood! Reason for this mood include, but are not limited to-

1. My discovery of an awesome, makes you loud out loud blog at waiterrant.net. A formerly anonymous waiter spills about what serving is like in a upscale restaurant in new york, working as both server and manager. Funny, funny stuff. If you work or have ever worked in a restaurant, it's hilarious. Sit in the comp lab grinning like an idiot at the computer screen funny.

2. Updating my playlist to include Christmas carols! yay!! I know some people think it's too early (read: most people) but I can't wait to put up Christmas lights and make Christmas goodies and see all the decorations at the mall and all that good stuff pertaining to holiday cheer.

3. The fact that I'm quickly catching up on the homework that fell by the wayside over my amazing weekend. Side note: the weekend was worth the catch up time! Hanging out with the whole family, celebrating my dad's last day at his job and a lil bro's birthday, watching my brother in law's fight (who did awesome), having a photo shoot in the christmas decoration aisles of Target with Tate and laughing like idiots...good times and worth every moment of the desperate catch up that I'm playing now. Well, not *right now,* cuz I'm blogging. But the catch up I'm supposed to be doing. That I'm gonna go do now.

No comments: